Wood Family Radio

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Super Cute, Super Crazy 2yr Old!!!!!

I know I'm biased but, I have the most adorable kid in the world!! Jr is such a joy and a blessing!! he is adventurous,

 loving,

carefree,

eager to learn,


and defnitely does not let the fact that he's 2 get in his way!!

I am beginning to see how big Jr is actually getting through Jennifer. I see her mastering new skills and think back to when Jr was learning that. It makes me sad to think of how those times are gone, but excited to see what the future holds for him! Jr has already been such a blessing on my life and know he always will!! I can't wait for the day that Jr starts school or plays on his first sports team, or band or whatever!! I just love this kid sooo much- He is mommy's little boy!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That second picture would be cute in your card too! Oh and your not just biased...he is super cute and I love him to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I can't wait to read your comments :)