Wood Family Radio

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jennifer's First Food!!

So I realize that it sound like I have been starving my child for the last 6 months, but I asure you I haven't! She just had her first baby food tonight!

It all stated last night when I fed Jennifer and put her to bed- only to realize that an hour later she was still not asleep!! So I went and got her to feed her again. She drank another 4 1/2 ounces!! That is alot for a breastfed baby! Especially considering she had eaten just an hour before!! So I got the message- it was time for food!

I'm still having a hard time taking it in that she is even 6months old. It seems just like yesterday she was being born!! WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?!?

Carrots were on the menu, and she did pretty well. After a few bites she was starting to open her mouth, but the poor thing couldn't seem to get her toung out of the way!! It was too funny!! She was even reaching for the spoon when mommy stopped to take picures! She seemed to like the carrots, so I hope that it helps her sleep through the night tonight...... I guess we'll see!!!




EXCUSE THE HAIR IT HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN! LOL!

Though I will have to admit I forgot how messy baby food could be! Especially the first time! :)

             




I LOVE YOU JENNIFER ALYCE!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad she liked it!!! I should dig up Madalyn's first food picture. You won't think that Jennifer is messy at all! LOL See you in a few hours!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I can't wait to read your comments :)