Wood Family Radio

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Free Christmas Cards Through Shutterfly!!

I am so excited!! Sarah told me about this GREAT offer through Shutterfly for  50 free Christmas cards!! She only paid shipping!! Her cards looked so beautiful, and I definitely wanted to get some!! I originally only heard about Shutterfly through Jesse's Aunt Nancy. She uses it to upload pictures of our Family down in Louisiana. Jesse and I really enjoy it because it helps us keep in touch with everyhting thats going on. However after I heard about this offer I looked into it and they have some really awesome stuff!! They have holiday photocards that are great for Birth Announcements! So if you have your babies around the holidays they would be perfect! They also have these great Wall Calendars that would be good gifts for the grandparents because you can upload pictures of the kids on them!! Especially since we are away from them so much.

Any way I just wanted to spread the word about this awesome offer!! I hope you are as excited as I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I can't wait to read your comments :)