Wood Family Radio

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Packing Up Again

I tell you what I am one professional packer!! Even though I am getting good at it, I hate it more every time! 

Just to let everyone know the kiddos and I will be moving to Louisiana on Friday. It will be great to be around family and the kids to be around all the grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles...you get  the idea.
 Jr is very excited that he will get to see Aunt Tori ( I swear he likes her more than me ;)), and of course getting to start school in the fall. Mommy isn't so ready!  He keeps asking about the school bus coming to get him. Man, I hope he gets in! If he gets in, he will ride the same bus I did when I was pregnant with him! CRAZY!! 
Well I really need to to get back to packing. I only have one room completely done, and I am trying desperately to not procrastinate. I will keep everyone updated as best I can.
Amanda

2 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog! I can't wait to read your comments :)