Wood Family Radio

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Let's Go Fly A Kite

Jr and Jennifer got kites in their Easter baskets this year, and since Mommy doesn't 
didn't know how to fly a kite Uncle Ian and Aunt Tori helped out. It was a gorgeous
 day with plenty of wind (maybe a little too much wind), but it was so nice to get out!! 
The kids had such a good time...especially Jr. Thanks guys!

Tori gets it flying!

Showing Jr how... 

See I can do it too! He is such a quick learner!

Ian gets it flying! 

Trying to show Jennifer how....a much harder job I have to say ;)

I think she was somewhat interested, but wouldn't give it a try, so Ian did most of 
the flying...It was a pink fairy kite lol (sorry Ian I had to do it)

Jr actually did pretty well! He had so much fun!!
 I'm thinking about getting him a good kite for his birthday.

I had to put this one! She has figured out that she can cross her arms
 and roll her eyes I might add! I definitely have my work cut out for me! 

My sweet Joyanna!  

Smiles! Well at least one lol. 
















1 comment:

  1. Aww! Aunt Tori and Uncle Ian are the best :) Love the pictures and it looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I can't wait to read your comments :)