Wood Family Radio

Friday, November 4, 2011

Costumes and Candy! Must Be Halloween!

The kiddos had a blast! Daddy was nice and took the kids walking while Mommy passed out candy! 
The Wessons came too! Thanks Shelia for taking pictures!! 


Jr was Buzz Lightyear!

Jennifer was Piglet! I love her costume!

Jayden was Thor! This is my neighbor Susan. The first stop!

Jennifer's turn!

More fun!

I love how her Piglet belly looks in this picture!

finally a smile

This house had the best decorations!


The boys were scared to go close, but not Jennifer!

Thor with his candy stash!

Jennifer couldn't wait!

Heading home with the goods!


My little ones aren't so little anymore! Next year we will have three Trick or Treaters!









1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm in love with the Piglet costume! So cute and it looks warm! Jr is so cute in his Buzz costume! I miss you guys sooo much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I can't wait to read your comments :)