Wood Family Radio

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Time is Here!


Here is our tree! I love the way it turned out! We had such a good time decorating it! 
Now to get the presents wrapped and under it.

This is our new-to-us dining table with a matching hutch soon to come! A thank you to the Wessons! I'm so excited to finally have a place where all my china can go! I went ahead and set the table with my Christmas dishes I got on sale last year after Christmas...I love a sale, and I filled my At Home America tray with ornaments one of my old neighbors from Drum was getting rid of. Oh!.... and the green goblets are from Mrs. Benedict. See..decorating on a budget isn't so hard :). I'll post pictures of my hutch when it comes.


This is my snowman cookie jar my grandma got me from a garage sale.
 He is so cute and now filled with freshly made peanut butter cookies! 

This is also from my grandma! She always finds the best stuff!!


I hope you all enjoy decorating your home as much as Jesse and I have this year! If I don't talk to you personally- have a great Christmas! Remember the true reason for the season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I can't wait to read your comments :)