Wood Family Radio

Monday, January 24, 2011

The amazing duo....Jr and Jennifer!!

Jr is such a good big brother!! He loves Jennifer so much!! He is always kissing her or coming to get me because "baby cryin". He is always willing to help me no matter what I ask. He will even throw away dirty diapers... Of course it's not with out the "EWWW YUCK!!!" but hey at least he does it  :). He wanted to feed Jennifer so I let him... and it was too adorable!



He is so funny! He loves the camera and kind of wanted to steal the spotlight!!
Well I guess Jennifer got a little aggrevated and wanted some attention because.....


Aren't I a cutie!!

OH! That one looks good!!
i don't even want to know how my flash drive got on the floor

OK! Just ONE more!!

My kids are so special to me,, and to so may people who love them too!! They always seem to find a way to brighten my day and make me smile!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Word! I LOVE that video...so cute!!! And of course Jennifer is such a cutie in the midst of her mess!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I can't wait to read your comments :)