Wood Family Radio

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dinner at Aubrey's

Spaghetti was on the menu! Oh yea, and brownies too! I  ate too much though! Jr and Jennifer watched "Cars" and "Stuart Little" (I think Jr is becoming addicted to Cars), but thats ok :).


Aubrey taught me how to use my new bread machine, and the bread turned out great! Not to mention how much better homemade bread tastes!




Anyway now to the real reason most of you follow my blog (yea I'm talking to you Ma'ama)- the kids. The kids are getting bigger and smarter everyday!! Here are some new pics!!


 She is getting so big! She can rollover and is holding her head so good now!
 Say Cheese! My rotten little boy!
 Who can resist this smile?
Jr "hugging" Jennifer. She didn't seem to mind.


Jr with left over brownie on his face. I think he was trying to put his arm around Jennifer.
I guess it's the thought that counts.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, they are just too cute! I can't wait till tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda...it was GREAT meeting you while we were visiting Aubrey (note the name is my blog name)...

    cute pics and Aubrey just adores your kids..especially Junior!

    Take care and God bless your sweet family
    Aub's mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I can't wait to read your comments :)